Terms and conditions to win a Hybrid solar inverter from Solplane
Our competition (hereinafter the “Competition”) is organized by Aiswei Pty Ltd. (hereinafter “Solplanet”), a company organized and existing under the laws of Australia, with its principal place of business at Level 40, 140 William St Melbourne VIC 3000.
To enter this Competition, the entrant (hereinafter the “Entrant” or “You”) hereby agrees to accept these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them. If You have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the Entrant who wins in this Competition (hereinafter the “Winner”), Solplanet will award the Winner a Hybrid Solar Inverter (hereinafter the “Prize”).
How to enter
1. Register through https://solplanet.net/ , or RenewEconomy newsletter, or https://www.smartenergy.org.au/news , or Solplanet LinkedIn/Facebook page (hereinafter the “Website”)to submit your entry (hereinafter the “Entry”).
2. The Competition opens on 1st May and closes on 13th May (hereinafter the “End Date”). Entries received after the stated End Date shall not be accepted.
3. Our Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. Solplanet shall not bear any responsibility for Entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, failure of the system, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software of any kind.
5. Solplanet reserves the right to refuse the Entry of anyone or refuse to award the Prize to anyone who is in breach of these terms and conditions.
6. Unless otherwise stated, our Competition is open to CEC approved installers/retailers in Australia except employees of Solplanet and their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the management of the Competition.
7. Entrants under 18 shall get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of the Entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the Entrants.
8. Only one Entry per person shall be permitted.
9. In entering, you confirm that You are eligible to do so and eligible to claim for any Prize You may win. Solplanet is entitled to require You to provide proof that You are eligible to enter the Competition.
10. Solplanet reserves all rights to disqualify You if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Competition.
11. The Winner will be selected from each state of Australia by criteria defined by Solplanet within 15 days from the End Date of the Competition. Once the Winner is selected, the result will be published on the Website.
12. The Winner will be notified via email or telephone (by using the personal information provided in the Entry) within 7 days of being selected and receive the details of the Prize. The Winner shall provide a postal address to claim for the Prize. If the Winner does not respond to Solplanet within 14 days of being notified, then the Winner’s Prize shall be forfeited and Solplanet shall be entitled to select another Winner in accordance with the process described above.
13. The Prize will be sent to the Winner within 30 days of responding to Solplanet.
14. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Solplanet reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if the circumstances are beyond Solplanet’s control which makes it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Solplanet regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into it.
16. Solplanet reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend or amend the Competition when it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, Solplanet, its agents or distributors shall not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or bear any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except it is caused by the intentional misconduct or gross negligence of Solplanet, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
18. Solplanet will not provide any free installation, adjustment, and other after-sales services for the Prize. If the Winner needs such after-sales services, it shall negotiate with Solplanet and bear the related costs itself.
19. All taxes and expenses related to the Prize shall be borne by the Winner. If Solplanet pays such taxes and expenses for the Winner, the Winner shall return such prepaid taxes and expenses to Solplanet. If the Winner fails to pay such taxes and expenses, which results in its failure to obtain the proprietary rights of the Prize, and still refuses to pay such taxes and expenses within 7 days of being notified, then the Winner’s Prize shall be forfeited and Solplanet shall be entitled to select another Winner in accordance with the process described above.
Data protection and publicity
20. Solplanet is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and shall only use your personal information in accordance with Australian Privacy Principle.
21. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by You with your Entry can be held and used by Solplanet or its agents and suppliers to manage the Competition.
22. This Competition shall be governed by Australian law and any dispute of the Competition shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
23. Solplanet reserves the right of final explanation of these terms and conditions and the right to update them from time to time. Any updated version shall be effective as soon as it is published on the Website.